2016 Board of Trustees:
The BHCP Board of Trustees is comprised of volunteer pool members who can serve either one or two 3-year terms. Trustee responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Ensuring financial stability
- Developing short and long-term plans
- Overseeing hiring and compensation of all personnel, including management, staff, and coaches
- Ensuring pool management and snack bar have sufficient resources
- Providing support and guidance to our swim team, diving, tennis and basketball programs
- Researching and implementing capital improvements
- Running the various summer events (adult socials, open houses, movie nights, school parties)
- Liaising with summer day-camp programs
- Implementing new membership promotions
- Attending monthly board meetings, including the annual member meeting
Current Board Members
Amy DiNunzio, President
My husband, Steve, and I moved to Berkeley Heights in 2001 and joined the Community Pool that summer. Our four children love the pool and love the swim team.
My wife Erin and I have been part of the Berkeley Heights community for the past for 13 years, and members of BHCP for the past five years. Our four children love spending summer afternoons at the pool, socializing with friends and being part of the swim team.
I have been a member of BHCP for many years. My grandchildren also enjoy pool activities when they visit. I have enjoyed water aerobics, afternoon socials and playing bridge with my friends.
My husband John and I have been pool members for many years, and our kids love spending their summers at BHCP.
Michele "Shelly" Lettington
I have been a member of BHCP since the summer of 2009. I am a High School History teacher at Watchung Hills Regional H.S. in Warren, and am the mother of two girls, Riley 11 and Abbie 6. My husband Andrew, and our two daughters spend a great deal of our time in the summer at BHCP, and look forward to enjoying the community feeling that BHCP has provided us over the last 6 years.
My family and I moved to Berkeley Heights in 2012 and became members of the BHCP that year. Our girls love the pool and it's where we spend most of our summer days. My oldest daughter has taken swim lessons at the pool and is excited to be part of this years' swim team.
My wife Karen and I have lived in Berkeley Heights for 18 years. We have been members of the Berkeley Heights Community Pool with our three daughters for 16 years. Our daughters have been part of both the swim and dive teams over the years.
My husband Brian grew up in Berkeley Heights and spent his childhood summers at BHCP. We wanted the same for our 3 children, and have enjoyed BHCP for many summers.
My wife Kimberly and I moved to Berkley Heights in 2003, and are newer members of the BHCP. We are very happy that our community has such a nice place for its' residents. As a family, we are very involved in the New Jersey swimming community year-round. Our two children are avid swimmers, enjoy participating on the BHCP Swim Team and enjoy spending time with their friends here.